Enjoy a beautiful day in the country while shopping for antique, vintage, shabby chic and handmade treasures.

Our next Barn Market will be Friday, May 19, 2017, 1:00-8:00 PM and Saturday, May 20, 9:00-3:00
5602 E. CR 100 N., Seymour, Indiana

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Application on the Web

The vendor application is available as a pdf or on the web here.

My new computer came with Open Office instead of Microsoft Word, and I've found that some people I send documents to aren't able to open the .odt items (anyone else have this problem?)  AND, when OO gives you the option to save as a Word document, it's all gobbeldy-gook.

SO, I thought I would try Google docs, and although the format is different than the pdf, it's all the same information, and should be easy to print out.  Let me know how that works for you.

Georgie

No comments:

Post a Comment